The Gossip Grapevine

The greatest second hand gossip blog in the blog world...

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Skin Deep Bitches



Is it all really about MONEY... I have to wonder... Bored with to much time on the internet, I start reading all of these sites about "celebrities", thesuperficial.com is my favorite, followed by pagesix.com, defamer.com, gawker.com, perezhilton.com, Idontlikeyouinthatway.com, socialitelife.com, there are a MILLION websites dedicated to the rich, the talentless and the mundane. I don't understand these people, the people that are some how born into money and for some reason ASSUME that people know who they are and want to know about them? (i.e., Paris and Nicky Hilton, Bijou Phillips, Kimberly Skank Stewart) (that's ok, I'm still bitter that "sexy kim" didn't add me on her friends list on myspace.com, if you want to find kimberly stewart on myspace, go to: myspace.com/ksexystewart thats really her... everyone send her mail telling her what a skank she is, I'm for sure she's the social climber on last weeks page six blind item...)


ANYWAY... I am so much more interesting then these stupid people. Everyday my life is funner and better than what these skanks are up to... (tan, hair extensions, tan, teeth whitening, nails, tan....) Why the hell don't people want to know about me? Or at least with my deep obsession with celebrities and what not...

Hence... here comes a blog dedicated to the total lack of control that I have when it comes to gossip. Stay tuned. Should be pretty fucking good.