The Gossip Grapevine

The greatest second hand gossip blog in the blog world...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Paris is actually an idiot


Paris Hilton, aka walking STD girl is not as smart as she looks. Seriously. Ms. Nasty is being sued by Zeta Graff, who claims Hilton spread malicous rumors about her in the tabloids. TMZ.com has recovered the transcript if you care to read it. We have put together some of the soon to be infamous quotes just for you.


~Hilton is asked about a companion that night whose first name was Terry. When asked if she knew his last name, Hilton replied: "It is like a weird Greek name. Like Douglas."

~"Were there U.K. publications?" Hilton responded: "No... there is stuff in London." Hilton's lawyer, Larry Stein, jumped in: "London is a U.K. publication." Her retort: "Right. U.K. Whatever."

~Hilton swore she never saw a republication of the article: "I was in Europe the whole summer, and all there is is like French -- I didn't see anything because I wasn't in America."

~Hilton stated, "I just said to her... she is old and should stay at home with her child instead of being at nightclubs with young people. And just that -- I just - what else did I say? Just that she is not cute at all."

~She added that Graff had threatened Latsis: "He said that she threatened to send Mexican people to come and beat the shit out of him." Hilton testified that she too was scared: "He said that she was going to do voodoo on me. And I kind of do believe in that stuff a little bit, so I was a little bit scared about that... "

AND OUR FAVORITES:

~"I meet so many people. I don't even know some of my friends' names."
~"I would never say stalking. I'm not a dude. Like, I think a girl can only stalk a guy. She can't really stalk another girl."
~"Whatever I write in e-mail, it doesn't mean anything. It is just words I write."

HMMM... And we thought she was really going to get into Cambridge... according to Hilton that's in America...

THANKS TO TMZ.COM Click here for more http://tmz.aol.com/article1?id=20060118173609990013