The Gossip Grapevine

The greatest second hand gossip blog in the blog world...

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Training Bras



Brintey Spears, shown here, is shopping in Vegas.

Now, the only reason I post this is to thank my lucky stars that some one has told Mrs. Federline about a secret, and by secret I mean a fucking bra.

I understand Mrs. F is a redneck, white trash and all around idiot, but why does one think that it is okay to NOT WEAR A BRA? I am so PLEASED to see the Victoria Secret shopping bag in her hand. Maybe she bought a bra. Maybe she will WEAR IT. Maybe someone told her she doesn't look good with out a bra, that she has saggy mommy tits and needs some support.

Who in the WORLD would even go to Walmart dressed like that, let alone walk around Vegas like your some house wife in your husbands sweatpants? She needs to get a stylist. And a bra. And keep better track of her husband because I just gave him a lap dance and he charged it to her credit card.